Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm a horrible blogger.

The thing is, I want to blog. I REALLY do. I just suck at updating....and when I do want to, it turns into a bitch/rant. Because, you know, there isn't enough of that on the internet already.

Social commentary aside, I do actually have a whine fest going on right now, and this seems like as good a place as any to do it.

So, outside my apartment, they're doing construction. This has been going on FOREVER. Months. And it's the absolute worst right now, because the entire opposite side of our parking lot is BLOCKED OFF.



I know this doesn't SEEM like a big deal, but it so is. There are a LOT of people who live in these buildings, and so there's a battle for parking now.

And the funny/bad thing is, I would rather leave my van parked in the best spot and walk everywhere I need to go than risk loosing my "awesome parking spot." I just realized how ridiculous that is.

--

I won a contest! On Fairy Blog Mother, my e-friend Annette is/was doing a Mother's Day Madness give away on her blog, and I won a gift certificate to ReadingGlassesShopper.com.

I got theeeese ::



I think they're fabulous. And free, so that's even better.


Let's see..what else...

OH!



I'M GOING TO SEE WOLVERINE ON FRIDAY!

I have a date with myself. Wooo!

My lovely friend Georgia is watching my kids and I get to go to a movie. I'm ELATED.

Then, on Sunday, I'm taking Gidget and Bean to see MONSTERS V. ALIENS.

It's going to be a great weekend, I just know it.

0 comments: