Sunday, March 8, 2009

I owe you pictures

but I misplaced my camera cable.

I went through Ethan's room today and got an entire basket of junk (traaaaaash), basket of toys to pack away, and a whole bag of toys to pass on to my soonish-to-be-born twin nephews.

Other interesting things that happened today include this conversation I had with Ethan, which seems to be becoming the norm...

Hey Ethan...What’s in your mouth?

Uhm, Teeth. *shows teeth*

Yeeaah…what else is in your mouth?

Uh, Titty Wings! *opens mouth and shows blue tiddlywinks*

Can I have them?

NO!

Can I have them, please?

K. *spits them at me*

Uh, thanks dude.

Wuvs you, Mommy.

Love you too, Bubba.

--

Ew. Ew. Ew. He spit sloppy, spitty, blue tiddlywinks in my hand.

You would think that after 5 years of doing it, dealing with bodily fluids would be second nature, but yeah, no. They're still icky.

0 comments: